Some Errors in Dealing With Husbands – ‘Umar Quinn
[Required to be registered and logged in 4shared.com in order to play or download mp3]
Originally Uploaded by UmmSalsabeel on 20 Mar 2012 on Youtube
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Just Subscribe to My Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/abdurrahmanorg/) and get updates of all my Blogs Posts in your email
"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and protect their private parts and not to display their zeenah (adornment) except for that which is apparent from it. And (tell them) to draw their khumur (veils) over their bosoms (juyoob). ...And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn in repentance to Allaah, all of you, O believers, in order that you may be successful." [Surah An-Noor: 31]My Website and Blogs
- Praying that He Does Not Take a Second Wife - Shaykh Ubayd bin Abdillaah al-Jaabiree [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]
- ~ Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters, Remain Steadfast And Remain Upon Goodness - Umar Quinn [Audio|En]
- ~ How to be a Successful Woman, as described in the Qur'an - Owais al Hashimi [Audio|En]
- ~ How The Believing Woman Should Interact With One Another - Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis [Audio|En]
- ~ Advice to Muslim Sisters Seeking Knowledge - Mustafa George [Audio|En]
- RT @DaarusSunnah: Imaam Ar-Raazee (d.277AH) said: “Our path is holding onto the madhhab of Ahlul-Athar such as Abu Abdullah Ahmad Ibn Hanba… 25 minutes ago
- RT @emreekeesalafee: Shaykh Muhammad al Anjaari on the Goal of the Sunnee http://t.co/yWJ2BW8IOb 25 minutes ago
- RT @DaarusSunnah: Imaam As-Sam’aanee (d. 489AH) said: “Al-Atharee – This is a term of affiliation to the athar, meaning the hadeeth. [al-In… 26 minutes ago
- RT @DaarusSunnah: Imaam Ash-Shaafi’ee (d.204AH) said: “Stick to the Ahlul-Hadeeth, since they are the most correct of the people” (As-Siyaa… 26 minutes ago
- RT @AbuZahidMeekins: al-Alaamah Muqbil bin Haadi,"Whoever Rabee'ibn Haadi says is a Hizbi,it will soon become clear to you that he is in fa… 28 minutes ago
- The Weight of ‘Laa ilaaha illAllaah’ – Shaykh Saalih as-Suhaymee
- Are the Sufi Grave-Worshippers who Build Places of Worship over Graves The Worst of Creation in the Sight of Allaah?
- Beware of the Hypocrisy and Corruption of the Two-faced – By Abū al-Hasan Mālik Ādam al-Akhdar
- Do you want to listen to tapes? Listen to the pure people of the Sunnah and the pure scholars of the Sunnah – Shaykh ‘Abdul-Laah bin ‘Abdir-Raheem al-Bukhaaree
- Imaam Maalik (d.179) : Don’t Take Knowledge from Those Who Didn’t Sit With Scholars
- Is it permissible for a person to call themselves or their child Al-Azeez (the mighty)? – Shaykh Saalih Muhammad al-Luhaydaan
- Allaah is Above His Creation - Abu Iyaad [Audio|En]
- The Meaning of Allaahu Akbar!
- Was ‘Eesaa ‘alaihissalaam Allaah’s Word? – Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen
- The Most Beautiful Thing That the People of the World Leave the World Without Ever Tasting
- Cover your vessels at night - Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree
- Can the Jinn steal material items from the home? – Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree
- Shaytan’s Three Angles of Attack - Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawzīyah, Al-Fawaa`id
- What is the Language of the Jinn? – Shaykh Abdul-Azeez bin Baaz
- The Meeting Between Yahyah az-Zimmiy and Shaytaan
- No one acted better than the likes of these two characteristics
- The people of Paradise will not have any regrets except for ..
- Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action
- Rewards for Dhikr Chart – Excellent One !!
- Allaahu Rabbi, Laa shareeka lah (Allaah is my Lord, without any Partners)
- Careless with regards to the Fajr Prayer - Shaykh Abdur Razzaq Al Badr [Video |Ar-En]
- How one in Salat replies to Salaam, in accordance with Sunnah
- Sneezing then Praising Allah while being led in Prayer – Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Azeez Aali ash-Shaykh
- In the Salah, Put your Hand on your Heart, is this Correct ?
- Where do we put our hands after Rukoo’? | Shaikh Zayd ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee
- HasbunAllaahu wa ni’mal Wakeel – Allaah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs
- Six Authentic Modes of Dhikr After the Salaah
- Tremondous Du’a – Seeking refuge with Allaah from Evil People around you
- Scholarly comments on morning and evening (dhikr) timings
- Ask Allah Ask Allah! - Abu 'Abdis Salaam Siddiq Al Juyaanee [Mp3|En]
- 10 Things that Expiate the Sins - Abu Iyaad [Short Audio|En]
- The Crime of Fornication and relieving Oneself from its Evil Effects – by Ibn Baaz
- ~ Do Not Oppress One Another - Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Mp3|Eng]
- The fitnah of As Shahawaat (Base Desires)
- Do not look at how small the sin is but instead look at ..
- Did Shaikh Al-Albaanee invent the term Salafi? - Abu Muadh Taqweem Aslam [Audio|En]
- Salafiyyah is the Middle Path in every Affair - Abu Khadeejah 'Abdil Wahid [Mp3|Eng]
- Not Everyone Who Claim To Follow Salaf, Is A Salafi
- Just Be Salafy - Abu Yusuf Khaleefah [MP3|Eng]
- Do Not Be Deceived By Ahlul-Bid'ah who may agree with the Salafees in certain matters
- The Evil of Surooriyah, a revolutionary off-shoot of the Khawaarij!
- Surûriyyah’s way with the scholars – Shaykh Muqbil (rahimahullaah)
- Examples of the Khawârij of today – Shaykh Muhammad al-Imâm
- The difference between Khawaarij and rebels – Shaykh al-Fawzaan
- The Deviant Speech of Abu Adnan from Sydney on Protests/Demonstrations
- The path to Allaah is long and we pass along it like turtles ..
- Every time one wants to give charity, the devil comes ..
- Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee :”The mother is the first school. If she is righteous, the progeny becomes righteous” [Fath-ur-Rabb al-Wadud (2/256)]
- Ibn ‘Umar said: “If we did not see a person at fajr and ‘isha’ prayers, we would think badly of him.” [al-Mu’jam al-Kabeer, 12/271]
- As Pride Increases Intelligence Descreases
- 150,148 hits